To defrag multiple computers at once, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to your My Computers section here!
- Login - confirming your account email address and password
- Select the Grid View.
- Using the checkboxes, select the computer(s) you wish to Defrag.
Note: You may need to enable this in the settings menu. To do this, click on the cog for view settings.
- In the Actions dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen, select Defrag.
- In the pop-up box, choose which drive you want to defrag.
- Next choose to either Analyze (or Defrag) your computers. You can also choose to run:
- A Quick Defrag
- Defrag Freespace only
- Defrag Freespace (allow fragmentation)
Note: Note computers must be online to be analyzed or defragged
The results of the analysis (or Defrag) will now show next to the selected computer(s).
If you want to run a Defrag after an analysis, just repeat steps 3, 4 and 5.