With CCleaner Cloud you can uninstall programs just like the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
Note: It is only possible to uninstall programs which do not require input from the user to complete. These can be identified by this icon:
To uninstall, delete, or rename a program:
- In Software, go to the Installed Software section.
- Select the name of the program you want to uninstall from the program list.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Run Uninstaller to run the program's uninstaller.
- Click Rename Entry to give the program a new name in this list only.
- Click Delete Entry to remove the program's uninstall entry, without uninstalling it. (This is recommended for advanced users only, for when a program has been removed but the uninstall entry remains.)
Note: If you have a long list of installed programs, you can easily search through them for the ones you want. Click inside the Filter box and type a few letters. You can search by program's name or manufacturer.