To restart your CCleaner Cloud service, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Start Menu and search for CCleaner Cloud
- Run CCleaner Cloud from the results list. This will start the Tray application in the Windows Task bar
- Right-click the Agent icon in the Windows taskbar and select Preferences
- In the Preferences window, navigate to the Debug tab
- Look at the section that says 'Service' and check the status of the service.
- If it says Stopped then click the Start button to the right.
- If the Service status is 'Running', click Stop and button wait for it to stop, then click Start to restart the Service.
Once you have restarted the CCleaner Cloud Service, your computer should show as online in the CCleaner Cloud website.